Fact Sheet. Nov 16, 2009 2:18:54 GMT -5
Post by Hero of Legend on Nov 16, 2009 2:18:54 GMT -5
Very High-res NA box:
(Note: This game is a complete remake of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile for the PlayStation 1/PS1)
Title: Klonoa (JP: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)
Publisher PAL: Namco
Publisher NA: Namco Bandai
Publisher JP: Namco Bandai
Publisher Korea: Namco
Developer: Namco, Paon
Rating PAL: 3+
Rating NA: E10+
Rating JP: A
Rating Korea: A
Release Date PAL: Out now! BUY IT!
Release Date NA: Out now! BUY IT!
Release Date Japan: Out now! BUY IT!
Release Date Korea: Out now! BUY IT!
Price PAL: (Amazon UK) £19.99 (HMV) £34.99
Price USA: $29.99
Price: Canada: $34.99 (HMV $24.99)
Price JP: ￥4,800
Techical Features: 480p (Yes), 16:9 (Yes), Dolby Pro Logic II (Yes), Framerate (Smooth 60 frames)
Controllers: Nunchuk, Wiimote held sideways, Classic, GameCube.
Paon is the developer of the recent Donkey Kong games such as DK: King of Swing for GBA, DK: Jungle Climber for DS, and Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast for Wii, they also made Glory of Heracles for DS!
Team Member Trivia:
Hideo Yoshizawa who designed Klonoa, also was the producer of the Mr. Driller series, and had a major part in the first three (as in, back in the NES days) Ninja Gaiden games.
• Enhanced Graphics – Gorgeous, vibrant, and completely redesigned graphics optimized for the Wii
• Exclusive Reverse Mode – With bonus stages created especially for the Wii version of the game
• Multiple Controller Options – Players can choose whichever style suits them best, from the Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk, Wii Remote only, Classic Controller, or GameCube controller
• New Controls Utilize the Wii’s Motion Sensing Capabilities
• Shake the nunchuk to activate a whirlwind that will spin and slow down enemies