Fact Sheet. Oct 12, 2009 3:01:57 GMT -5
Post by Hero of Legend on Oct 12, 2009 3:01:57 GMT -5
Publisher JP: MMV
Publisher PAL: Rising Star Games
Developer: MMV, Unigame-Bunko/Sea Turtle Library
Rating JP: C
Release Date PAL:
Release Date Japan: August 25th.
Price JP: 800 Nintendo Points
Techical Features: None are known.
- Discipline is a high security prison
- you play the part of a man that is 'testing out' the prison facility by doing some time behind bars. You are not a felon, you are just taking the job to gain money for the surgery your sister needs.
- you're locked up in a cell with two other guys
- you have to give you bunk mates what they want by keeping track of a 'desire' meter
- inmates could want sleep, a meal, and something to keep them from being bored
- if the desire meter fills all the way, the inmates will start acting strange, and you'll be punished by being thrown into solitary confinement
- the Wiimote is referred to in the game as the You-Con, which helps you to gain You Fluid. You raise the Wiimote to gain the You Fluid, but if you're caught doing so by the security guard, you head to solitary confinement
- once you build up You Fluid, you point and shoot at the screen to hit certain objects. Shooting these objects makes the prisoners happy, depending on what you shoot
- the more inmate requests you fulfill, the more 'heart walls' you'll break down, which gets you closer to learning about their past
- you'll eventually earn a heart crystal from a prisoner if you manage to break down all the heart walls, as well as a special item from that prisoner
- your You-Con will also gain new uses as you continue on
- shoot a pigeon in your cell window to take a 'mental trip' which has you soaring outside